Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• Student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation, preferably within area of Logistics, Foreign Trade or Transportation,
• Good oral and written communication skills in English,
• Goal orientation and drive for improvements,
• Excellent analytical skills,
• Any professional experience in multinational environment and SAP environment experience would be advantage,
• Advanced Excel Skills / VBA is a strong asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland for paid internship of 6-15 months duration (Contract of Services).
As Intern, you will:
• Have an opportunity to experience Supply Chain in a global company,
• Cooperate with full-time professionals,
• Participate in department daily activities.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates. Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.