Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
We are currently looking for an expereinced B2B Digital Marekting Manager to join our Marketing team. The role is based in Krakow but it's placed our Global Lubricants Business.
Shell sells a wide variety of lubricants to meet customer needs across a range of applications. These include consumer motoring, heavy-duty transport, mining, power generation and general engineering. Shell’s portfolio of lubricant brands includes Shell Helix, Shell Rimula and Shell Tellus. We distribute, market and sell lubricants in over 100 countries. We also provide technical and business support to customers. We offer lubricant-related services in addition to our product range. These include Shell LubeMatch, the market leading product on-line recommendation tool, and Shell LubeAnalyst.
This position supports the European Cluster organisation and reports to the Digital and ecommerce manager Europe.
The main purpose of the role is to develop and drive the digital lifecycle customer management for lubricants. In this newly formed role, the successful applicant will be working closely with Global and Europe Marketing, sales, and Digital teams and a range of cross-functional teams to drive end-to-end campaigns execution and design new digital initiatives.
The person will be accountable for piloting, testing and optimizing these programmes to achieve and maintain significant financial returns, as well as supporting Shell brand building activities.
- Own email content strategy and development
- Oversee marketing campaigns launch and reporting
- Support the development of Customer Journey framework to acquire, nurture and retain customers
- Develop, improve and execute business processes that ensure end-to-end marketing and sales alignment and campaign execution
- Implement global and local campaign calendar
- Work with agencies/internal Contractors as needed
- Manage digital marketing resources to ensure campaigns deliver
• Marketing, strategy and channel management experience
• Familiarity with marketing automation tools would be beneficial
• B2B Marketing experience/ Digital marketing focused
• Experience in influencing without having direct authority across a wide range of stakeholders and cultural backgrounds
• Ability to work and build relationships virtually
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects