IT Project Manager - Market Regulations
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Can you successfully manage large-scale IT delivery projects? Do you like managing dynamic projects with various technologies and business units? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects? We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on regulatory change
• drive forward change in various IT and business functions such as Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Legal & Compliance
• drive effective project governance and liaise directly with senior stakeholders to drive decisions and enable successful project delivery within scope, budget and timelines
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• work directly with development teams through various project methodologies such as waterfall and agile to drive effective change and deliver best in class results for the organization
You’ll be working in the IB Tech Regulatory & Core Services team in Wroclaw. We are a dynamic IT team that is responsible for front to back implementation of regulatory challenges. As such, we collaborate globally with functions in various Business areas, Investment Products & Services, Operations and Legal & Compliance. We work in a cross divisional manner with stakeholders in Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Finance, Risk, Analytics and others. As an IT project manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• proven experience as IT project manager, focusing on software delivering change in highly dynamic and complex environments
• previous experience in financial institutions or global corporation
• familiarity with recent developments in financial regulation and banking standards, understanding of regulatory delivery programs is helpful
• managed all facets of large-scale delivery projects and met deliverables
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills across different management levels and seniority
• good team working and client relationship skills is essential
• passionate about project management and about bringing challenging projects to a success
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• eager to make a mark in a new team and quickly deliver fast paced and challenging projects
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.