IB Senior Transformation (agile) Coach
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you excited by the opportunity to be a coach as part of a global cultural transformation for 6000 people in UBS Investment Bank? This initiative is a critical initiative for IB and carries the support and commitment from all of the senior technology and business leadership.
You will be based in Poland where we have over 1000 IB colleagues and will run in person training sessions covering Team Dynamics, Quality / Testing and lean / agile. After the training you will partner teams as their coach and mentor to achieve a reduction in their lead time and increase in the quality of their delivery.
This is a dynamic global environment with 400+ teams delivering change into over 1200 applications!
If so we’re looking for a senior agile coach and trainer to:
• Deliver three internally developed training modules covering Team Dynamics, Quality / Testing and lead/agile.
• For teams that have taken training, go on to coach and mentor those teams in putting the training into practice.
• Further develop the training, communications and support process to help teams complete their transformation.
Sustainably reduce the IB's lead time & work in progress while simultaneously increasing quality and team satisfaction.
You’ll be working as a trainer and coach as part of a global team of 7 coaches in London, India, North America and Poland.
• An excellent communicator who is passionate about helping delivery / change teams grow their skills in becoming highly effective as a team.
• Experience in delivering training and coaching, ideally in the spaces of team behaviors & lean / agile.
• A passionate advocate of theory or constraints, lean and agile with a working knowledge of putting all of these into practice.
• Ability to turn coaching and training into sustainable change of behavior that ultimately makes teams more effective thought measureable reduction of lead time and increase in quality of deliverables.
• An influencer that can sell the positives of focus on continuous investment in self & team.
• Have read books as below or be familiar with the topics
• The Goal – by Eliyahu M. Goldratt : Seminal text on Lean & theory of constraints
• The Phoenix Project - by Gene Kim and Kevin Behr : Lean / Agile in technology context
• Turn The Ship Around!- by L. David Marquet – Leader Leader Model.
• Team of Teams - by General Stanley McChrystal : Responsive teams at scale.
• The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – by Patrick M. Lencioni – Team Dynamics
• The Lean Startup – by Eric Ries – Constant Innovation & 10x thinking.
• Background in delivering technology change as hands on technical, business analyst, delivery lead or product owner.
• Ability to navigate complex globally distributed organizations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.