Finance Business Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you well organized?
The person we are looking for will be extensively working on workforce strategy data, running various quality controls and generating MI reports for senior managers. The jobholder will also run a continuous improvement agenda of the workforce planning system and coordinate any implementation to drive the business forward. The person will work closely with Finance Business Managers to analyse headcount movements, discuss findings and advise as needed, requiring in- depth knowledge of areas of responsibility.
You will be working in the Finance Business Management team based in Krakow Business Park (soon Krakow Fabryczna Park). Among our broad portfolio of activities, we manage workforce and financial analysis, reporting, policy compliance, project and risk management, general administration. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
- at least 5 years of experience in financial or data analysis and experience in the area of project management, business management or general administration
- a proven track record of leading own improvement initiatives and high quality output in the area of estimates/forecasts /plans/targets
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out) while still being a team player
- well organized with ability to self-prioritize - you make ToDo lists and get things checked off
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills particularly in dealing with senior stakeholders
- high proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.