WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• Student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation, preferably within area of Logistics, Economics, International Trade or Supply Chain,
• Communicative, proactive candidates with computer skills including Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
• Problem solver, who learns on the fly,
• Candidate with a very good level of written and oral English,
Experience in using SAP will be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join Leaf Operations team in Krakow, Poland, for a paid internship of 6 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:• Be a part of Leaf Operations team delivering logistic support for both internal and external vendors and customers,
• Get to know the scope and accountabilities of organization and administration of trading and logistics activities related to tobacco leaf,
• Have a chance to cooperate with external warehouses, shipping lines, logistics service providers and international trade partners in order to organize and/or coordinate goods deliveries to final customers,
• Support Leaf Operations team in coordinating and monitoring shipments to ensure smooth delivery,
• Update shipment details to reflect current position of the goods,
• Verify correctness of import and export documents to ensure compliance with legal and customs regulations.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates. Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.