Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Address and manage labels related issues globally in the growing GPO space. Managing team workload and task allocation. Working with stakeholders to agree on priorities and manage their expectations. Ensures processes are clear and followed. Is able to support the team with labels development for given customer which meets the requirements of Shell Product Management, GKA (Global Key Accounts) Marketing and also meets the legal and fiscal requirements of the countries of sale for that product.
Management of team consisting of 4 Label Analysts. Work coordination and project allocation
Take a key role in label projects for delivery of label requirements of impacted customer portfolios
Manage multiple stakeholders including 3rd party service providers, and Global Key Accounts
Manage label related HSSE / Legal / Regulatory issues under the GKA brands
Coordination of work and PPCM capacity management
Manage label content files for the GPO specifics
Run improvement projects and standardize ways of working in the team
Manage alignment with printing / packaging standards
Managing relationships with Materials Planning for coordination of label change priorities with LOBPs and their inventory
Manage relationship with Product Lifecycle Management, Product Stewardship and GKA Marketing team
- Multiple stakeholder management- There is a significant requirement to manage many stakeholders globally so leading and delivering results without formal authority and strong change management skills are key in this role.
- Process improvement
- Prioritization of workload - The ability to clearly communicate across varying levels in the organization, understand how to prioritize, and be able to evaluate when to escalate issues and when support will be needed is critical
- Project management -The importance of managing projects without adverse impact to customer supply, but at the same time delivering limited write-offs and meeting transition plans is a key element to the decision making skill in this role. Identifying and balancing priorities are a key skill requirement.
- A key to success is in building strong relationships and a solid understanding of all aspects of the Label process, including the relationship between Product Management/Marketing/Customer requirements and the Global Label Team’s capabilities to meet those requirements.
Skills & Requirements :
Proven experience in leading, coaching and developing people
Experience in working cross culturally and virtually
Stakeholder management skills with ability to influence decisions up to senior management level
Process and detail oriented
Ability to embrace a change, prioritize and lead the team through transition in a fast-paced environment
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Product Lifecycle Management skills and Supply Chain experience is advantageous
Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, GSAP
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects