Financial Crime Prevention Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a Business Analyst that loves product design and data analysis? Are you open to exciting new challenges and always looking to improve your own skills? Is learning new technologies and finding innovative solutions to complex problems something that drives you? Do you wish to work with teams all over the world dealing with international Financial Crime and Anti-Money Laundering?
We are looking for someone to:
• work with our financial crime and surveillance investigators to understand their problems and manage changes to their systems
• gather user requirements, design prototypes and test implemented changes
• work as the interface between global users and IT and manage various stakeholders
• drive and coordinate the delivery of new solutions, including UAT and user on-boarding
You will be working in Eximius Park in Zabierzów within the Case Management team within Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls Product Management. We work at the cutting edge of the bank's surveillance and technology teams to design and manage the delivery of new compliance monitoring tools and systems. You will work with global Financial Crime Prevention, Monitoring and Surveillance and related IT teams to manage the upgrade of our systems and the MI that they produce.
• proven business analysis and product management experience (4+ years).
• knowledge of diagramming, prototyping and task management tools (e.g. JIRA, MS Visio, Balsamiq or Axure)
• an understanding of compliance and financial crime monitoring technologies.
• experience working and managing various global project stakeholders including IT, end users, senior management, etc..
• excellent English skills, both written and spoken and are clear and concise in the work that you produce.
• experience with data analysis tools, such as Tableau, SQL, or other ETL tools (desirable)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.