Senior DevOps Lead is a senior level position who’s ready to help us improve our customer experience by building functional systems that bring our business to new heights. As a DevOps Lead, you’ll also be working in conjunction with other Technology partners such as software engineering teams to deploy new products and manage our infrastructure, associated processes and systems. You will be working with developers and the IT staff to manage and oversee the code release CICD pipeline by defining clear processes with gating to ensure the necessary tooling is created by the DevOPS team for a smooth delivery of software into PROD and non-PROD environments
- Build whole stack ELBs to databases, then moving and launching our site at its new home, guiding the team through the entire process.
- Effectively manage and assign projects as necessary while lending support to the team.
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platforms, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Lead and manage the DevOps Engineering team.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed to the processes and pipelines.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our business and security requirements.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
- Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Work with CI and CD tools like Teamcity , udeploy , Ansible , and source control such as GIT.
- Lead the team through development and operations for cloud orchestration and deployments and implement features like Blue-green and canary deployments into PROD and non-PROD.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- 8-10 years of Strong experience in config management with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- More than 5 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Groovy, Bash.
- Experience with Docker Containers and Kubernetes/Openshift is required.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban, etc.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services including AWS. AWS cloud certification is desired
- Experience in working with Chef / Ansible / Udeploy and Terraform for automation and configuration management.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
- Knowledge about databases such as SQL –Oracle/ PostgreSQL, NoSQL - Mongo.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Solid team player. Self-starter with ability to take the initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree desired
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible