Markets & Securities Services Department is a global unit responsible for all securities account and fund accounting services. Join one of our teams to have a unique opportunity to progress your career with one of the largest financial services institutions in the world.
We are currently hiring for various positions: Asset Servicing Analyst, Trade Processing Analyst, Fund Accounting Analyst and Risk Operations Analyst.
We are looking for individuals who are genuinely interested in Finance and willing to develop further in this area. The successful candidates will demonstrate relevant experience and ability to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions. They will have good grasp the concept of capital markets.
Would you like to contribute to our mission of enabling Growth and Progress? Then, your place is here!
The main scope of responsibilities include:
- Checking and investigating transactions made for investment funds accounts on a daily basis
- Operational tasks focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation, and resolving items that require investigation or research
- Performing multiple transactions of moderate complexity
- Contact with business partners to ensure all relevant information are reflected and accurate reconciled in Citi systems
- The timely resolution of all cash movements such as expenses, derivatives, corporate action events etc.
What would You get in return?
- Full time job contract
- International working environment at the office located at Marynarska Street
- Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment)
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
- Working as part of a team of professionals with vast knowledge of the financial environment
- Availability of remote work
- Access to unlimited number of trainings
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
What do you need to become our Financial Operations Analyst?
- Minimum 1 year of in accounting, finance, or business-related area
- Knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments and/or knowledge of accounting
- Advanced level of English (min. B2)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access- is desired)
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- The ability to learn quickly and willingness to acquire new skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree would be a great advantage
- Studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA will be an asset