In this role, you have the opportunity to
To manage & organize the collections and dispute management activities according to a clear policy in terms of efficiency (priority setting, to do lists, shared customers, registration & follow up) and effectiveness (minimal overdues and disputes). This function should be performed in close cooperation with the businesses and the third party service provider (who executes large part of the collection and dispute management activities) in order to minimize the outstanding receivables.
You are responsible for
- Organize, support and develop accounts receivable process
- Establishes, implements, and maintains an effective overdue control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are late, overdue, potentially overdue, or written-off
- Execute the collection process for defined customers (e.g. strategic customers)
- Organize, support and develop cash & collection process
- Follow up on relevant queries and solving escalations in close cooperation with sectors
- Responsible for compliance of ICS checks
- Participate as an active member in Dispute Council
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The role will be situated in the credit and collections team within Accounting Operations in the GBS Lodz Hub.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Collections experience is desirable
- Background in F&A, Economics or Business Administration
- Customer service focus
- Determination to achieve excellent results
- SAP and Customer Master data process knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, Open minded change agent who demonstrates the Philips Behaviors
- Project management: development and deployment of new processes and procedures
- Fluent Dutch and English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)