In this role, you have the opportunity to manage a Philips People Services (PPS) team consisting of HR professionals who deliver common HR administrative and payroll services to employees, managers and business partners at all stages of the career cycle.
You are responsible for:
- Managing team assigned for 3 markets (Poland, France and Russia)
- Ensuring talent management, motivation and supervision activities within the team
- Taking care of team performance, KPIs and targets
- Coordinating cooperation with internal and external partners
- Managing administration and payroll operations
- Acting as a point of escalation for internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that quality of operations is in line with agreed standards
- Taking care of proper customer interactions and follow up on received feedback
- Proactively identifying continous improvement opportunities to drive service improvement
You are a part of
Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Services & Solutions Delivery, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The Philips People Services Team is based in Łódź, Poland and is part of Global Business Services EMEA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Fluent Polish or Russian or French would be a strong plus
- Proven track record of leading a team in international work environment
- Very good knowledge of Polish labour law
- Hands - on HR experience (HR Generalist/HRBP/HR Expert)
- IT literacy: SAP, MS Office, Workday
- Well-developed LEAN knowledge
- Process thinking and improvement mindset
- A proactive approach, working independently to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to communicate concisely and deliver results
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong cultural awareness
- Experience within SSC environment will be an asset
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefits Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)