In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Be part of a large scale transformation for the Supply Chain (SC)organization in Systems & Med Devices
- Design and implement standard work related to the portfolio management, transformations governance, operating rhythm, and execution of our critical projects and strategic priorities
- Embed and mature project management capabilities in our organization
- Gain experience across different parts of the Supply Chain, working with different (senior) stakeholders.
You are responsible for
- Working with the Strategic PMO in defining Project & Program Mgt standard work to be implemented across the Supply Chain Systems & Med Devices Organization in
- Deploying standards across our Project management community (>50 PMs involved in the transformations)
- Ensuring all critical transformations are properly set up, and providing visibility on the open gaps to be addressed
- Defining plan to develop project management competencies
- Setting up Operating cadence to review project progress and milestones adherence at different levels: Projects and Strategic Programs
- Working with the Strategic PMO and Program Leaders responsible for each Initiative, following up closely to the execution of their plans, ensuring adherence to standard work, supporting in escalations
- Developing a framework with support of Finance and the Program Managers to assess and track business impact of Top Initiatives
- Supporting the Strategic PMO in formal progress reporting of Transformation initiatives in line with Integrated Supply Chain cadence
- Harmonizing reporting across all BIU/Market/Functional teams by providing templates, training and access to information
- Integrating and updating planning and roadmap of Top Supply Chain initiatives in coordination with Program Managers
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The Supply Chain organization of Systems and Medical Devices. You will be physically located in our Global Business Services office in Lodz. You will report into the Global Strategic PMO team based in the Netherlands responsible for the global implementation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Masters Degree related to Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Project Management or Business Administration
- Preferable with experience in a multinational company/environment
- At least 5 years experience in a PMO organization or applying Portfolio Management, Program Management and Project management methods
- Strong skills in XLS. Knowledge of additional tools (e.g. MS Project, Office 360, Jira, Tableau) is a plus
- Strong project management skills and passion for details and reporting
- Structured, Self-driven, results-oriented and willing to challenge status quo
- Comfortable in fast-changing, uncertain environments is a must
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel 10-25% of the time
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)