In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of global team and have a visible impact on the society by supporting our healthcare customers on daily basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Enriching cases created from the customers or from the customer care center with required information by talking to the Customer, by using assigned tools for reporting;
- Escalating issues to team lead in a prompt way;
- Ensuring cases are executed and resolved with the right level of data quality;
- Supporting the return order processes;
- Ensure that feedback loop gets completed: each case is investigated and provide feedback to originator;
- Reporting of performance and trends per Market, and identifying areas for improvement;
- Pro-active communication in a clear and customer centric way;
- Driving Lean Way of Working, Daily Management, and Operating Rhythm with points of contact in the Service organization, business units and markets;
- Applying standard work related to case creation, enrichment, follow-up and resolution;
- Proposing Kaizen and improvements to the Standard Operating Procedure in coordination with team lead;
- Collaborating with business units, markets and functions (Service) to follow-up and resolve cases;
- Supporting projects or initiatives related to improve the End2End process;
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor / master studies in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business management;
- More than 5 years of experience in Supply Chain management or (logistic) process improvement;
- Previous experience in operational processes (e.g. order management, sales back offices, tender support, customer service);
- Understanding and interpretation of technical issues;
- Strong Excel and analytics skills (E.g. use of MS excel, pivot tables, slicers);
- Experience with Sales Force (OneEMS is a pre), SAP, DMS;
- Advanced English and German (written and spoken);
- Strong People Management and communication Skills;
- Be pro-active in finding solutions;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)