In this role, you will have the opportunity to
be part of Global Procurement Team and have a visible impact on the finding the best way how to meet the challenges of markets and global competition.
You will be responsible for:
- Define, implement, manage and deploy, together with the Global Stakeholders, the strategy, tactics and objectives for professional services;
- Ensure timely contracts and delivery of materials/services necessary against the best possible terms to execute projects and services globally;
- Manage relationships with current and potential suppliers (e.g. negotiate supply terms and contracts, conduct periodic supplier evaluation in line with standard terms and conditions);
- Develop & maintain appropriate links with Business Units (BU)/Business Lines (BL), Global Commercial Operations Commodity Managers to ensure successful execution of strategies & tactics (objectives);
- Develop smooth collaboration with Global Stakeholders ensuring that the adequate actions are in place and followed up for continuous quality and supply base improvement such as, but not limited to, reduction of cost, non-quality and lead time with critical component management where needed;
- Challenge current cost base, build solid savings funnel and discuss savings opportunities with stakeholders and keep track of these savings with regularly status reports, benchmarking and tender activity as appropriate;
- Propose optimization initiatives for supply chain management processes;
- Any other purchasing duties as required;
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with bachelor or master’s degree;
- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written);
- 3-5 years of procurement experience;
- Previous relevant experience of sourcing legal, mobility, consulting and travel services would be an advantage Working in matrix organization experience preferred;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels, both internally and within the supply base;
- Ability to implement supply solutions / strategies in practical implementation;
- Proven ability to understand and build total cost of ownership analysis, summarize results and make recommendations based on results;
- Ability to inspire commitment, communicate and influence business decisions;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills; convincing power;
- Proven ability to deliver on goals acting under pressure with running numerous projects at the same time;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and customer attitude;
- Self-driven and pro-active, able to work independently in virtual environment with a high sense of business ethics and responsibility;
- Developed analytical thinking skills with an eye for detail;
In return we offer you:
- Opportunity to build new procurement capability for Royal Philips
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)