In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver transformational projects with global impact while helping to optimize and continually improve the Service Part Supply Chain (SPS) function within Philips Healthcare Services and Solutions Delivery organization.
You are responsible for
- Managing strategic projects supporting the global SPS organization.
- Management of logistics network deployments and optimizations.
- IT system deployments
- Implementing optimized supply chains.
- Regulatory and Post Merger Integrations of systems
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Service Part Supply Chain (SPS) team responsible for ensuring that the right service part is delivered at the right location and time as requested by our customers. SPS project managers are highly motivated, experienced diverse global group frequently working internally with SPS as well as Business, Market and Function teams across Philips. In addition the team works with our external parties (UPS, Accenture, Sanmina)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management preferably in a Customer Service / Supply Chain environment
- Experience with Logistics processes, working in a global role and dealing with 3rd parties preferred.
- Flexibility regarding work timelines/business needs associated with working in a global team.
- Excellent presentation skills with experience of presenting to senior management
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- A results focused leader, enthusiastic and energetic, able to initiate and drive changes to completion.
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
- Willing to travel globally up to 20% of time
- Fluency in written/spoken English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)