Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
As a Administration & Payroll Specialist you will have the opportunity to use your communication skills to help colleagues with HR related questions. You will be the contact point for General Management, HR managers and Employees.
You are a part of our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
Philips People Services (PPS) is the organization delivering common HR administrative & payroll services to Philips employees, managers and HR business partners, according to world class standards, in line with business requirements, leveraging PPS Centers and cooperating with external partners; thus leading to increased customer satisfaction and lower cost.
The Philips People Services Center Europe is based in Łódź, Poland and is part of Philips People Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
- Answering employees queries via e-mail or over the phone related to payroll (payslip queries), terms & conditions of employment, company benefits and HR processes.
- Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll) – data input to Workday, SAP HR.
- Responsible for proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, SAP HR).
- Preparing respective employment documentation (e.g. offer letter, contract, leaver letter, certificates, etc.)
- Running admin & payroll reports (Workday, SAP HR).
- Liaising with HR Managers, Reward Partners and line managers in order to investigate particular employees’ cases.
- Support role for line managers to guide on how business processes should be handled by them in Workday in accordance with global guidelines.
- Collaboration with vendors, external providers and other supporting departments (benefits provider, IT department, finance, etc.)
- Collaboration with members of country local team on HR related topics.
- Opportunity to participate in regional/global improvement projects.
- Deliver sound customer solutions.
We are looking for people with:
- Graduate with Bachelor degree
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English language (both orally and in writing)
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies
- Good knowledge of Polish labour law
- Experience in payroll
- SAP HR/Workday system knowledge is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Effective listening and highly developed interpersonal skills
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)