Join Philips as Intern in Procurement and learn about our work in practice!
In this role you will be responsible for
- Support procurement activities in area of reporting and analysis (Payment Terms, Incoterms, Price dynamics)
- Identifying areas for improvement based on reports and procurement tools (improving the payment terms performance)
- Providing solutions to increase data reliability
- Providing E2E solutions in area of Source to Contract
- Supporting operational activities in area of price management
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least fourth year of studies
- Able to work 30h/week
- Good numerical ability and analytical skills
- MS office applications skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Problem-solving and result-oriented approach
- Engaged, motivated, ambitious, eager to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Working well individually as well as a part of a team
- Very good command of English
In return, we offer you
- Paid internship (three or six months)
- Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth
- Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV in English. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)