helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do:
- Design, delivery and maintenance of periodical reports and data analyses
- KPI/SLA delivery to the client and dealing with colleagues working within the Electronic partner delivery organization,
- providing effective client service for all internal and external clients by demonstrating exceptional analytical skills, utilizing technical expertise and familiarity of company/client products and procedures as well as financial/accounting knowledge.
- documenting operational processes, working tools or triggers to the highest quality, assessing opportunities to streamline processes and providing process feedback to the client management team
- Minimum 2-3 years of business experience in an accounts department
- Degree qualified
- SQL required at proficient level
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office
- Advanced written and spoken English
- availability to work on shift: 11:00-19:30
- Good communication skills
- Strong drive for results and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to deal with and react effectively to demanding SLA-driven environment without compromising quality or efficiency
- Proven high level of analytical ability with an innovative approach to problem solving and a creative mind-set towards the use of
- Professional and confidential demeanor to ensure that data is handled sensitively and confidentially
- Strong attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.