Interactive Operations is part of Interactive business unit. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating cost-efficiently, at speed, and at global scale.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across core offerings of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics and programmatic to activate, engage and create unique experience for their customers. Our efforts are aiming at ensuring the optimal return on investment with high quality of converted leads.
What will you do:
• Act as a central communication focal point between Global Client HQ and Client’s subsidiaries on 50+ markets globally, for the portfolio of Client’s automotive brands in your scope
• Distribute HQ Client’s creative assets across EMEA and globally, in line with asset management processes and copyright perimeters, working closely with HQ Client representatives responsible for respective market clusters
• Create and share digital operational briefs, at HQ Client requests, across Client’s subsidiaries on 50+ markets globally, monitor project progress and report back on it to the Client
• Communicate with the Global Client HQ representative via emails/chat/calls regarding the approvals requested by markets, manage their pipeline, prioritize and track volumes
• Respond to asset retrieval requests received from markets in your scope, working closely with Creative Team, existing DAM Platform and central creative agency
What do we expect from you:
• Master’s degree (ideally in Marketing, Business, Communication, Project Management, International Relations as a plus)
• Excellent English language skills, including strong communication skills; Italian or any other European language a plus
• 2-4 years of professional experience in international business environment or/and in a client-facing role with strong project management focus
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with positive attitude and deliver to tight deadlines, with strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of digital marketing; experience with digital content management, campaigns and creative assets adaptation would be an advantage