Customer Service Senior Specialist
Marketing Operations is part of . We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating as one global team, leveraging latest technology trends and innovation.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across multiple domains of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics, creativity, social media and search to activate, engage and create unique experience for their brands.
What will you do?
- Provide dedicated resolution and incident management services by receiving, tracking, prioritizing, and documenting incidents, inquiries, and requests for service (Coordinate with client, team and different IT departments issues till final resolution)
- Develop/update knowledge data base with required depth, clarity and quality to support the resolution of customer issues
- Proactively spotting process and knowledge gaps and offering solutions.
- Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner and proper quality.
- Analyze and report issues to client.
What do we expect?
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service (in the client/IT support)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills - Very good English and German (reading & writing - C1 level)
- Technical problem-solving abilities and proactive ("ToDo") attitude
- Knowledge about quality assurance tools and processes will be an asset
- Experience in delivering Incident Management and Escalation processes - nice to have