Internship in Risk and Access Control Team
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you interested in risk and access control ? Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you take findings from complex analysis and make them understandable?
We’re looking for an Intern to:
• provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice, support the business in making sound decisions
• manage access to a set of business applications used in the Investment Bank
• establish and maintain professional and cooperative relationships with senior business managers from around the world regarding information security requirements
• assist with operation of risk processes, provide support for regular and ad-hoc reporting
You’ll be working for the Investment Bank's Divisional Information Security Office team in our Zabierzow offices (Eximius Park). Our role is to manage access to high risk business applications and operate risk control processes for the Investment Bank.
You don't have to have previous professional experience. It is important that you:
• prove excellent English communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
• have positive can-do attitude
• have experience in using MS Excel ( MS Access or VBA programming would be an asset)
• are results-oriented, with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.