Compliance Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in compliance and operational risk topics? Do you know how to work well within a team and engage with stakeholders? Are you organized, diligent, and structured? Do you enjoy collecting and interpreting information, and translating this into clear, concise and transparent reports?
We’re looking for a C&ORC Reporting Specialist to:
• support the delivery of a variety of key management and regulatory risk reports
• liaise with subject matter experts, collate risk content and produce analysis, statistics and commentary for senior management reports
• find faster and more efficient ways to analyze data and share important information
• support the review and maintenance of existing and new processes and controls
• organize and maintain the team's reporting schedule and key stakeholder meetings
• assist in a number of data collection and reporting tasks held jointly with the global team
The position offers exposure to a wide variety of areas across the firm, and the opportunity to develop a robust understanding of compliance, risk, regulatory and governance topics.
You’ll be working in the C&ORC (Compliance, Operational Risk, Regulatory and Governance) Reporting team, located in Eximius Park in Zabierzów. We're responsible for the production and development of comprehensive compliance and risk information. We focus on delivering correct, concise and consistent reports to the Board of Directors; Group Executive Board; Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance function; our regulators; and across the firm, in line with specific deadlines and quality standards.
As a Compliance Reporting Specialist, you’ll play an important role in supporting the delivery of relevant firm wide compliance and operational risk information to senior stakeholders. We are a small and agile team which means, as well as owning your own specific reports and tasks, you'll have access to various other activities and opportunities to grow your knowledge.
• Ideally, 2 years of experience working in risk control and/or compliance within the banking industry
• analytical, enquiring, risk aware, conscientious, and able to challenge the status quo
• good command of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• understanding and practical experience of Alteryx and SharePoint
• knowledge and use of SORT would be an advantage
• excellent written and English language skills
• methodical, diligent, organized and accurate working approach, able to meet deadlines
• confident communicator with a service mind-set, able to effectively interact with global colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.