We are looking to recruit a candidate with• Confirmed (8-10 years) experience in delivery of IT solutions implementations for high-pace global transformations (ideally for across global markets for FMCG companies)
• Passion to Agile delivery with excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset
• A collaborative approach, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal stakeholders
• Passion to continuous learning in a changing environment
• Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Master Data Management, Manufacturing, Finance or SAP ERP systems.
• Experience of project management/Agile delivery tools and methods (e.g. Teamwork/Confluence/Jira)
• Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Creative thinking skills
Rise to the challengeWe are seeking a Project Manager IT to join our IT Product Platform team in PMI Shared Service Center in Kraków, Poland.
As a Project Manager IT Product you will manage highly complex international IT projects supporting key strategies of PMI. You will mobilize and lead cross-functional internal and external teams and address multiple stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:• Managing multiple implementation projects covering a wide spectrum of PMI business processes focusing on our Reduced Risk Products, devices and consumables.
• Leading a diverse and global team of subject matter experts, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methods, enhancing team collaboration and identifying and resolving conflicts.
• Managing project communication, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders and ensuring that related documents are complete and up-to-date.
• Leading the project control activities and meetings, managing projects risks, documenting decisions and updating planning accordingly.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.