IT Infrastructure Platform Engineer - IBM BigFix
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– implement and integrate IBM BigFix in the firm
– rollout and configure the BigFix agent on all target servers
– maintain the automation of the scanning process, patch management and server operations
– analyze discovery results and take corresponding actions
– manage vendor and internally built application fingerprints
– provide reports and KPIs
– as BigFix SME you also support the internal customers to on-board additional functions and modules
– to communicate effectively with other technical teams
Automation and Tooling is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Automation and Tooling Services team based in Wroclaw-Poland, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our teams. With the IBM BigFix platform we are providing a strong solution for down-streamed processes as patch management and server automation functions.
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– previous experience with IBM BigFix or other automated discovery/patch management solutions is plus
– knowledge of Windows and Unix servers and hands-on experience with Windows
– knowledge of basic network concepts like TCP/IP
– experience in Unix Shell and Windows PowerShell scripting and working knowledge of one programming language (e.g. Perl, Python)
– working knowledge of SQL nice to have
– familiarity with virtualization platforms (VMWare etc.) is plus
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– you want to learn new technologies, concepts and procedure quickly
- fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.