For our Client, an international company, we are looking for candidates who want to be a part of a global organization for the position of
- daily contact with employees via phone and email,
- answering and solving employees queries,
- creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests, ensuring employee records,
- providing employment administration and documentation support,
- identification of process improvement needs, participation in continuous improvement,
- ensuring that agreements and employment documents meet internal HR politics and legal procedures,
- resolving complex cases according to global and local policies and procedures, referring exceptions to the Centers of Expertise,
- handling the promotion of an employee according to policies and procedures,
- administrating the process from attracting to grow.
- experience in HR area - nice to have,
- great command of the Dutch and English language (min. B2),
- experience with HR supporting technology and the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working,
- strong customer services orientation,
- higher education,
- responsibility, activity, and ability to cooperate in a team.
- opportunity for further development in HR area,
- work in a company with a stable market position,
- attractive salary,
- benefits package.