WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• an individual with minimum 2 years of work experience in HR area, preferably within Global Mobility or Compensation & Benefits
• a university graduate
• a candidate able to work under pressure in fast pace environment
• action oriented individual able to learn on the fly and deal with ambiguity
• a candidate with very good communication, coordinating, time management and team work skills
• detail oriented person with high customer focus attitude and experience in working with demanding customers
• excellent English speaker – both oral and in writing with very good computer skills, particularly within MS Office (Excel)
Knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture department in Krakow, Poland.
As an Global Mobility Executive you will:
• coordinate and monitor Global Mobility transfers between involved parties
• keep permanent contact with all People/HR Managers during relocation and upon settlement in the receiving location
• monitor timeliness and accuracy of third party providers being responsible for shipment/ work permit/ tax services to ensure compliance with legal/ migration regulations
• detect, escalate, document and track potential exceptions
• coordinate and verify the correctness of the administration activities prepared for the Assignees
• ensure continuous improvement of Global Mobility processes and activities
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.