Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
- Supporting the development of analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools,
- Supporting the Data Analytics team in analytics projects,
- Working with data and technology experts to help in analytics projects and deliver solutions.
Global Process, Data and Systems (PDS) team supports the Planning, Appraisal and Reporting community. The role sits between senior executives, Finance, IT and Technical experts creating a unique opportunity to develop in a company which operates in a highly dynamic sector and employs complex IT solutions. Our team members are recognized for unique set of skills they bring to the table and – as a result –multiple opportunities for further development are available. This role is ideal for Finance/Economics students with an aptitude for programming or IT/Engineering students who wish to learn more about Finance.
Employee responsibilities in PDS team:
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis for planning teams and helping develop automation solutions,
- Supporting Analysts in creating visualisations,
- Contributing to delivery through masterdata management, end-user support and troubleshooting.
- Fully paid, 3-months internship with a certificate of completion,
- 5 days of holidays,
- Access to online courses (inc. Excel, Project Management etc.),
- Buddy – a person who will be supporting you during the Internship Programme,
- Fun & integration time,
- Canteen for Shell employees with 50% discount for meals and coffee corner.
- Fluent in Excel
Number of Vacancies: 8
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects