Process Modelling Analyst
Operations, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Are you independent and self-driven? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– analyze business processes and workflows
– create process models and documentation to describe the processes
– conduct requirements-gathering using data and stakeholder interviews
– assist in developing process modelling standards and templates
– assist in quality control and project management
You’ll be working in the Group Operations CoM team in the UBS office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). We support the Group Operations function within the UBS Corporate Center, working alongside our global colleagues to achieve UBS’s business goals. We are expanding our capabilities for process architecture to better support global change programs. As part of this team, you will use your process modelling knowledge and business analyst background to create models and documentation for these strategic initiatives.
– 2-3 years of experience with process management, process modelling or process architecture
– business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
– robust knowledge of BPMN 2.0 modelling standards and experience with common industry tools (i.e. ARIS, Visio)
– familiarity with industry standard improvement and design methodologies, such as Six Sigma, Agile
– ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– strong organizational and problem solving skills
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– client oriented, able to build collaborative relationships
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– comfortable working in a consulting-type, project driven environment
– fluent in English, German working knowledge is an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.