Regulatory Reporting Governance Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you an enthusiastic analyst with a strong attention to detail and a commitment to Operational excellence? We're looking for a Regulatory Transaction Reporting Governance Analyst to:
• Perform Change and Operational Governance and Supervision predominantly over FINFRAG, MIFID and EMIR reporting obligations
• Provide expertise on impact to regulations through regular liaison with the relevant asset classes (principally; Cash products, Securities or OTC with underlying securities, ETD, FI Sec, Swaps, FX)
• Trouble shoot and analyse possible regulatory breeches as a result of change / Operational production issues
• Work across relevant jurisdictions to ensure consistency in approach.
A high profile team that is part of the Regulatory Transaction Reporting teams in London and Zurich but has close interaction to the other global RTR teams.
Collaboration with IMO, Technology and Compliance is an important element to this role.
• Investment bank experience of 3 yrs ideally within a regulatory reporting environment
• Experience of Operational process improvement
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong risk and control understanding
• Able to work independently but also to fit into a team environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.