Citi, the world’s leading financial enterprise, is adopting cutting edge cloud and container technologies. As part of this role you will design the first-of-a-kind secrets management solutions in cloud environments, enable the adoption of these new technologies for business developers, and address all of the aspects of cloud infrastructure security.
We are looking for a cloud security engineer experienced in development in public cloud environment such as AWS, GCP, Azure and more. The candidate should be familiar with basic information security concepts and should have code development experience. Experience in Secrets Management solutions like Hashicorp Vault would be a strong plus.
As part of this role, you will have an unique opportunity to work with various security technologies and the leading products, providers and researchers in cloud space.
What will this role entail?
- Evaluate vendors’ products to deliver security solutions in multiple cloud environments
- Working with various teams to design, build, test, and deploy security solutions in multiple public and private cloud environments
- Working with developers in early design phase to deliver “secrets management and certificate as service” for applications running in containers and other cloud environments
- Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys engineering challenges and learning new tools and technology
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with sister security teams in collaborative ways
- Knowledge of cyber security in general and deep knowledge of crypto
- Knowledge of Hashicorp Vault a strong plus
- Knowledge of Hashicorp Terraform a strong plus
- Knowledge of cloud reference architectures and AWS/GCP best practices preferred – Cloud Certified Architect or Developers are a plus
- Knowledge of virtualization (containers) and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with DevOps culture / CI-CD concepts
Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Attractive salary package based on employment agreement
- Market-leading benefits package (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension plan)
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities
- Partial remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours