Fixed Income Research & Analysis Associate
Job Reference #
Do you like research and analysis of macroeconomic data? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis;
– convert macroeconomic knowledge into understandable investment opinions;
– respond to ad-hoc requests.
You’ll be working in the Fixed Income and Equity Research team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to assist the Research Analysts in New York and London in analysis.
– Strong understanding of fixed income mathematics
– Broad knowledge of fixed income securities and derivatives
– Good knowledge of macroeconomics and strong quantitative skills
– Fluent in English
– Organized and able to work independently
– Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– Eager to learn
– Experience in similar role is preferred but not required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.