Job Reference #
Do you have experience in fund administration or asset management? Are you familiar with valuation principles and able to handle large amounts of data under tight deadlines? Do you want to help us expand our valuation oversight function?
- support the Valuation Committee in preparation, analysis, and documentation of meeting materials
- assist in evaluation of pricing vendors and annual due diligence process
- perform/review analysis of security liquidity
- review pricing vendor tolerance breaks and stale/unchanged pricing
- coordinate and perform security back-testing analytics
- review corporate actions and instruct Fund Administrators/Custodians on appropriate valuation
- review price override requests from Portfolio Managers and validate appropriateness
- assist in building robust and efficient pricing framework and reports
You’ll be working in the Valuation team in Eximius Park, Zabierzów. The Valuation Team has oversight of the valuation policies, processes, and procedures across all regions within the traditional fund business as well as select alternative fund businesses. As a Valuation Analyst, you'll play an important role in ensuring all assets within the business are priced accurately while working closely with different internal and external teams involved in the business, including Portfolio Managers, Operations, Product Control, Data Management, Fund Administrators and Auditors.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience of working in an asset management firm or similar experience in a valuation function. Experience in Fund Administration, Hedge Fund, Fund-of-Fund, or Private Equity industry would be a plus
- experience and familiarity with valuation procedures across all asset classes (equity, fixed income, derivatives, structured products)
- experience with Bloomberg and Microsoft Excel
- fluent in English
- hold a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or computer science
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.