Citi Private Bank (CPB) Technology is going through several transformational technology initiatives and is looking for Junior Database SQL Tester to join the global Testing Center of Excellence. This role is based in Warsaw but it is part of a virtual team with other team members based in the US and India. Within the role you will communicate directly with various functional groups within Citi Private Bank and working closely with technologists and the business.
- Work with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team of Database resources for quality assurance
- Perform Database testing of application including requirements understanding, test case development, test execution, results analysis
- Work with Test Lead and development team to develop, and execute functional and regression testing for DB projects
- Work with Citi quality assurance teams in an onshore/offshore model
- Work with teams in a collaborative style to engage partners and proactively manage activities
- Improves quality of applications and user satisfaction by minimizing the amount of defects that go into UAT and production, test processes and perform data validation
- 1+ years of experience in Database Testing including requirements understanding, test case development, test execution, results analysis.
- Working knowledge of SQL. This role will involve writing SQL queries to validate source to target mapping.
- Good understanding of Functional and Regression Testing experience in Database Testing
- Requires understanding of and experience with test management tools (JIRA)
- Has an experience working in Agile software development methodology
Nice to have:
- Experience on VBA Excel Macros.
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Unique opportunity to participate in global investment banking projects
- Internal and external trainings
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible