Unified Communications Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
In this role you will be responsible for the development, integration and maintenance of the UBS unified communications automation and tooling solutions, as well as their migration to cloud services.
• Agile development pipeline for toolsets (to include Kurmi Unified Provisioning)
• High and low level design, testing
• Managing and delivering application migrations to Azure cloud services
• Working with software vendors and internal UBS system owners to further integrate automation solutions with the various UBS unified communications systems, directories and other orchestration platforms
• Providing escalation support where required
You will work within the UBS Real Time Communications team, which is responsible for all unified communications architecture and design. The wider team, End User Services, ensures timely and quality delivery of all designs, solutions and products required for successful implementation of UBS end user applications and services.
The role will be located at the UBS office in Wrocław.
– Experience deploying applications to either AWS or Azure
– Knowledge of Agile development methodology
– Experience using Unified Communication products APIs such as Cisco UCM AXL / JTAPI or Skype Powershell module
– Writing automation scripts using any of these languages: (bash / ksh (shell) scripting, Powerhsell or Python)
– Experience writing simple NodeJS applications (‘nice to have’)
– Experience using REST APIs
– Previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Very strong technical, analytical, design and documentation skills
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– self-driven, happy to work within a global team
– strong communicator, willing and able to contribute to discussion and work collaboratively
– up to speed with industry trends with a passion for the technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.