Contract Quality & Adequacy Analyst - 6 months contract
Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
We're working through a period of transformation and are seeking support to operate a new performance management approach. Activities will include:
- delivery of refresh and new joiner training to a wide range of stakeholders
- ownership of the process, tooling and data necessary to report third party performance
- ensuring that third party performance is reported clearly to a senior audience
- understanding, owning and resolving performance reporting gaps
- understanding performance challenges, ensuring that a remediation plan is in place and on track
- maintenance of documentation and supporting guidance
- support with build, test and deployment of supporting tooling and subsequent changes
You will be working in the Regional Procurement team spread across UBS locations in Poland, Switzerland, UK, India, and US. This team is part of UBS’s Supply Chain organization within Group Corporate Services and was created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our external suppliers.
- background of managing complex contracts and disputes across a range of categories
- understanding of sourcing, procurement, vendor and contract management in global organisations
- ability to effectively read and understand contracts across multiple categories in varying formats
- demonstrable experience of of identifying contractual risk and inefficiencies and proposing alternatives
- passion for continuous improvement and process optimization
- ability to quickly learn and adapt to a changing environment
- experience with SAP Ariba (or similar) tool – would be an asset
- fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.