What you’ll do:
- Change management process and administration to include responsibility for the enterprise approach, tools, templates, consultation and communication
- Developing and overseeing consistent and systematic change management processes and solutions
- Applying a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change caused by projects and change efforts
- Identifying potential people-side risks, anticipating points of resistance and developing specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Engaging stakeholders in and providing support for change management processes throughout the organization
- Assessing change readiness among stakeholder groups, developing implementation activities and delivering communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support for change
- Consulting and assisting the client and organization to become proficient and effective in change management and adoption
- Evaluating composition and effectiveness of client’s change team and organization structure to ensure we are leveraging the right talent on the right projects
- Partnering with Global Talent and Development to design learning strategies and training to drive effective change
- Collaborating with internal communications to develop and execute comprehensive change communication plans
- Providing executive leadership with a macro view of ongoing change initiatives and progress, risks and opportunities and interdependencies
- Serving as the internal practitioner in change management methodologies (Bridges, Kotter, ADKAR, Lewin)
- Supporting the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders. Serving as an active and visible coach to executives, managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transition
- Creating and managing measurement strategies to track adoption utilization and proficiency of individual changes. Presenting findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner to sponsors and other leaders
What you’ll need:
- Requires basic working knowledge of principles and practices of area of specialty
- Develops proficiency in area of specialty through practical experience
- Develops solutions to a variety of routine problems of limited scope using application of basic principles, theories and concepts
- Work mostly focused on tasks, with supporting role on technical projects and programs
- Work direction given in tasks, following detailed instructions with review of work by peers or upline and reliance on upline for problem resolution
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Change Management (CM) helps ensure the organization is prepared for change and experiences a smooth transition, minimizing risk and disruption to the business while implementing transformational changes that enhance organizational effectiveness. It helps develop the organization’s change vision and strategy in conjunction with leadership and in alignment with organizational values, strategies and long-range business plans.