At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Are you an experienced IT Scrum Master ready to support developing security capabilities for a FMCG company? Does working in a huge hybrid - mainly Microsoft IT environment excite you? Come and join a growing agile team enhancing our security solutions. This is your opportunity to bring in your skills in working with leading a team and being a part of the full process flow from requirements gathering to solution delivery.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Scrum Master, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Join Arla’s ART (Agile Release Train) named ‘iFIT’, to be part of a great team delivering IT infrastructure across all base technology platforms. iFIT ART delivers network, integrations, IT security, On-prem and Cloud Datacentre changes as well as SAP Basis upgrades to the business and to other release trains. The ART has multiple teams and is currently in need of a new Scrum Master to join the Security team.
Our strategy for the security area is to enhance our security around our hybrid IT environment. Main focus is Microsoft Azure Cloud and our central local datacentre, but not to forget the end-user devices and infrastructure in our locations around the globe.
You are a passionate Leader, who has the drive and skills to secure ongoing deliverables to the business. In daily work you will make sure all Agile ceremonies are happening and any obstacles are addressed as soon as they arise. Improvement ideas and feedback is part of the daily culture and valued high.
Specifically, you will:
- Secure that all Scrum Ceremonies are happening in most efficient way
- Contribute to the team ways of working by providing guidance in Agile behaviours
- Participate and lead other non-Scrum team meetings
- Closely align with the team Architect and Product Owner
- Coordinate work between team members and make sure we use full capacity of the team
- Help the team to produce high value products and ensure right quality and pace
- Address any risks or impediments from the team and make sure they are resolved
- Coordinate effort of communication, test and roll-out activities
- Understand the various types of IT security aspects and understand how to continuously support the business in improving the IT security and keep the area up to date
Who are you?
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals in great collaboration with the agile team, Product Owner, IT Architects and key stakeholders. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and enjoy engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
- Have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant area with minimum 3-4 years’ experience working as Scrum Master or similar role (working with SAFe would be an advantage)
- Have the ability to deliver solutions with the ‘Minimum Viable Product’ in mind to secure an iterative and continuous delivery to the business
- Hands-on mentality, good analytic skills to understand complex processes
- Are creative and have the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions and continuously improve the way the teams works
- Are working and communicating in English in natural way as well as creating long lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Knowledge about ITIL would be an advantage
- Knowledge about Microsoft Azure Security components would be an advantage
Application and contact
If you want to take part in driving the security agenda and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this link