WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• a student of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Computer Science)
• a fluent English,
• basic understanding of procurement and budget,
• a goal oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills,
• a candidate able to work independently under tight schedules,
• other assets would be good understanding of Supply Chain
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Information Services Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6-12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:• become a member of IT T&T team, learning and gathering experience in Supply Chain and product tracking,
• have a chance to learn new technologies like Cloud solution, Interfaces, Barcodes and Scanning solution,
• participate in ongoing projects and new rollouts,
• cooperating with various teams in PMI including Enterprise architects and local Markets.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.