Technical BA - Internship in IB GALM IT
Job Reference #
Do you want to have an impact and be part of our growth story? Are you analytical thinker interested in the financial domain and would like to get some experience?
We’re looking for someone like that who will:
• join our team in Wroclaw
• work with global business analysts on the project requirements
• explore the world of financial and collateral trading
• coordinate and manage the project deliveries and department releases
• work with the Scrum team on requirement specification and User Story breakdown
• help in data analysis and definition of acceptance criteria for business requests
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications that comprise a Collateral Management and Optimisation. The applications are responsible for providing crucial business information (like legal agreement, eligibility, pledging strategy and many more) for the collateral business. The project requests are delivered in iterative manner, using Agile methodology (Scrum).
• basic understanding of financial domain
• good analytical skills
• excellent communication skills
• basic knowledge of SQL
• willing to learn programming languages
• English level B2
Nice to have:
• experience in testing or release management
• understanding of Agile principles and Scrum
• basic knowledge of Java programming language
• knowledge of collateral management business
• basic knowledge of UML
• basic knowledge of BDD and Gherkin syntax
• experience in requirement engineering
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.