Parli italiano? Do you like contact with people?
armatis-lc is one of the leading European outsourcer in Customer Service. With 30 years of experience, we offer a wide range of services going from traditional approaches to new digital innovative ones that cover the whole customer experience.
Due to our dynamic development and constant grow of language projects for our international and prestigious clients from travel and fashion industry, we are looking for communicative and engaged Italian speakers. Join our international team and become:
Customer Service Specialist with Italian
You will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls from customers in Italian language,
- Supporting customers via online chat and mail,
- Providing customers with relevant information,
- Answering questions and resolving customers’ issues in accordance with the current procedures,
- Ensuring exceptional customer experience and maintaining high quality of service.
What is important for us?
- Good knowledge of Italian language – min. B2 level (oral and written),
- Communicative level of English or Polish language,
- Computer literacy,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Motivation to work and to achieve project’s goals.
What do we offer?
- Employment stability,
- Attractive hourly pay and additional bonus system,
- Professional initial training, thanks to which you will gain knowledge of customer service - the training lasts 10 days - we pay the fee for your participation in it,
- Substantive support of the leader at every stage of cooperation with us and coaching that improve your skills,
- Co-financing for a sports card.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I give my consent to the processing by Armatis LC Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Cybernetyki 9, 02-677 Warsaw, of my personal data contained in the job application documents for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment procedure. The data are provided on a voluntary basis, however, they are necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I give my consent to the processing by Armatis LC Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Cybernetyki 9, 02-677 Warsaw, of the personal data contained in the job application documents for the purpose of carrying out future recruitment procedures. The data are provided on a voluntary basis, however, they are necessary for us to process your data also in the future recruitment procedures.
Please be informed that:
1. The Controller of your data is Armatis LC Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Cybernetyki 9, 02-677 Warsaw, hereinafter the Controller; the Controller performs operations of processing your personal data,
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- carrying out the current recruitment procedure and future recruitment procedures on the basis of the consent given (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- possible establishment, pursuit or defence of legal claims based on the controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
3. Your personal data may be transferred to entities contracted by Armatis-LC Polska Sp. z o.o., i.e. ICT services and solutions providers, entities providing recruitment services, on-line recruitment service providers or advertisers.
4. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to complete the recruitment process, for no longer, however, than 6 months from the commencement of the particular recruitment/from the publishing of the advertisement. If you consented to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of future recruitment procedures, your data will be processed for no longer than 1 year. To the extent your data will be processed in our legitimate interests, they may be stored by us for the purposes of establishment, pursuit or defence of legal claims, until such claims become barred by the statute of limitations.
5. The data are provided on a voluntary basis, however, they are necessary to complete the recruitment procedure.
6. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing performed based on the consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to request the Controller to grant you access to your personal data, to rectify, erase, limit the processing of personal data or lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, the right to data portability and to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data at any time.
8. Please be also informed that you have the right to object to processing of personal data. If you wish to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Your personal data are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.