Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including:
Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med., Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor, Vizir
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
According to Gartner we are the master of supply chain
Procter and Gamble European Planning Center in Warsaw responsible for coordination of all elements of the supply chain: materials logistics, production, distribution and demand planning is looking for candidates for the position (many roles available):
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no trial period)
- Support with relocation to Germany for the 1st assignment (form 6 to 24 months)
- Extensive training program provides all necessary skills to do work even if you have no planning background (SAP, Supply Chain Management training)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Attractive salary with regular increase
- Attractive benefits i.e. Stock Ownership Plan, flex work, regular team building events etc.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Scope of the role:
- Continuous improvement and synchronization of complex supply chains
- Project management
- Driving profitability through cost and cash flow improvements
- Managing production and distribution planning for P&G plants and distribution centers in Europe
- Implementation of innovative i-solutions into P&G supply chain
- Cooperation with business partners
We are looking for:
- Gaduates with at least Bachelor Degree
- Junior professionals (no planning background required)
- Fluent English speakers (Polish or German is not required) - ability to talk, read and write in English including business situation