Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including:
Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med., Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor, Vizir
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
According to Gartner we are the master of supply chain
Procter and Gamble European Planning Center in Warsaw responsible for coordination of all elements of the supply chain: materials logistics, production, distribution and demand planning is looking for candidates for the position (many roles available):
Warsaw (Konstruktorska St.), Poland
With us you will:
- coordinate one of the supply chain management elements depending on the role: materials supply, demand planning, production and distribution planning or artwork,
- analyze the levels of inventory, service, market trends and sales,
- conduct daily operations in our systems, i.e. SAP, internal platforms, BI solutions,
- cooperate (daily calls, meetings) with our business partners worldwide ensuring timely delivery of our products.
What can we offer you:
- permanent job contract as of Day 1 (no trial period),
- competitive salary with regular revision depending on your experience and performance,
- attractive benefits package, i.e. flexible working arrangements, International Stock Ownership Plan, private medical care, life insurance, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, social fund, sport card, massage in the office, and access to P&G Brand Shop,
- continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager,
- multicultural and dynamic work environment (more than 50 nationalities) – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance,
- modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. billiard, PlayStation, table football, ping-pong board games).
We believe you are an excellent fit, if you:
- are available to work full-time,
- talk, read and write in English including business situations (Polish is not required)
- demonstrate strong priority setting and discipline,
- have an eye to detail and analytical skills
- are great teammate able to communicate effectively.