WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• a student of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Finance, Economics, Accounting, Management or similar field of study), available for minimum 30 hours per week,
• fluent English speaker,
• knowledgeable user of Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel,
• goal-oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills,
• candidate able to work independently under tight schedules and focused on quality of work,
• fast learner with very good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Basics of SAP or/and communicative knowledge of one of languages: German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish or Arabic, would be considered as an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Center Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6-12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:• become a member of Finance Team, learning and gathering experience in different aspect of Purchase to Pay area,
• have a chance to experience working in a diverse environment, cooperating with stakeholders from various geographies and functions,
• have a chance to experience working with various systems and tools used in Finance area (MS Office tools, SAP based applications),
• have opportunity to participate in continuous projects such as robotics solutions, improvements, departmental and cross-departmental initiatives.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.