IT Security Business Analyst (Vault, IAM)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver business critical IT Security projects? Are you a committed and visionary team player with an a logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Enterprise Vault team in Wroclaw. We provide opportunity to work with state of the art critical global security solutions. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in shaping global security strategy and roadmap. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• passionate senior (ideally 5+ years), taking full ownership of tasks, playing an important role throughout SDLC
• technically savvy, appreciating and curious of intimate details of Azure, HashiCorp Vault and IT Security
• conceptual and critical thinking in transforming ideas into realistic requirements
• inquisitive, involving stakeholders in incremental and interactive way
• taking and owning decisions, proudly shaping strategy and roadmap with your team
• fond of drawing processes and data flows, delivering informative and usable documents
• presenting and explaining ideas clearly in fluent English to your team and stakeholders
• adaptable, enjoying work across teams and functions in a global organization (Wroclaw, Zurich, London).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.