HRIT Project Management Officer (PMO)
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Have you supported multiple projects using smart multitasking skills? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with high spirit on commitment and quality delivery? Do you want to play a key role in driving change? We’re looking for a project management officer to:
- provide PMO support to projects across Human Resources IT around the globe (e.g. Zurich, London, Hong Kong)
- work closely with the project team, senior managers, and other project groups to meet project deliverables
- deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
- take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates, action and RAID logs
- perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
- produce financial reports and forecasts as part of project control
- support business management (e.g. contract approval, workforce planning)
You’ll be working in the Human Resources IT PMO team in Krakow - Quattro Business Park. We provide assistance to the IT change management for several large and highly visible global programs as well as IT run the bank activities. As a project officer you’ll play an important role in digitizing our services, reduce work barriers and make HR simpler and faster whilst creating new efficiencies.
- university degree
- min. 2 years of PMO experience support for international programs
- good understanding of operational processes and project methodology, ideally Six Sigma
- familiarity with program management tool Clarity/PPM, SAP, JIRA (nice to have)
- great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
- highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
- fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.