Who are we looking for?
- Managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- Application or infrastructure support experience
- Agile/Scrum framework practical implementation
What will you do?
- Proactively managing team performance, aiming to deliver SLA targets and/or service aspirations, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls
- Providing a first point of escalation for the team in respect of service/delivery issues
- Assisting the next level Managers in the planning and implementation of changes to the service, including increase and/or decrease in workload
- Early identification and escalation of service/delivery issues
- Ensuring proper communication with customers/counterparts
- Ensuring customer satisfaction within his scope of responsibilities
- Seeking for external upsell opportunities within his environment
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key service contacts
- Build up technology strong team with ability to cope with new trends and technologies in IT, with special focus on Azure Cloud
- Seeking to improve and optimize the service
- Ensuring the good use of all available processes, systems and tools in the delivery of the service by the team
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for a committed individual to take ownership and lead a team comprising of DevOPS engineers and Database Administrators providing application production support for a customer from financial market. Team is strongly focused around Wintel and Azure Cloud technologies and applies Agile framework and SCRUM methodology best practices.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.