CTI (Citigroup Technology Infrastructure) Capital Planning team optimally manages the supply chain for hardware and software associated with our Capital Plan. This is a highly visible team within CTI and works across multiple disciplines (Business Managers, Finance, Controllers and CTI Senior Management) to track, report, analyze and develop Investment Outlook based on functional priorities. Group is also responsible for Coordination and Completion of Annual Capital Plan in line with CTI Be the Best initiatives and strategic priorities and produces the Investment Overview for Budget Reviews. Among other traits, successful candidate should be enthusiastic, eager to learn and be a critical thinker who takes pride in his/her work with a focus on delivering quality results.
- Reporting, tracking and analysis of CTI Capital Plan
- Coordination and Completion of Annual Capital Plan and Investment Overview for Budget Reviews
- Aligning Actual Investment Spend with Finance/Controllers
- Work with Business Managers to develop Investment Outlook based on functional priorities
- Provide Monthly Investment reporting to Finance for O&T Corporate reporting
- Producing Investment update for Monthly Operating Review (MOR)
- Track Unbudgeted IEPs approved and work with Finance to ensure functional transfer from Business
- Experience in MS Excel, MS Access and other Data Analysis tools.
- Capable of working with large volume of data
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and analyze data and transform it into actionable information.
- Ability to exercise judgment and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills in Excel
- Strong Presentation skills in MS PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of Technology platforms and services
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet assigned deadlines
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Motivated and a quick learner
- Proven ability to be comfortable and adaptive with ambiguity
- Ability to exchange complex information within team and with others.
- Highly-motivated, strong performer with a proven ability to work effectively.
- Ability to plan and organize an approach to work, demonstrating motivation and drive, and determination to achieve goals.
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail, and continuous improvement.
We have built environment that will enable you to further develop yourself, by:
- Gaining experience through work in one of the top international banking institution
- Increasing Financial management knowledge with one of the largest Financial firms worldwide
- Improving communication and analytical skills,
- Achieve deep understanding of the Business and Technology Infrastructure organization,
- Increasing exposure to senior management,
- On-going dedication to your development and career progression
- Work in a team openly sharing their knowledge
- Cooperation with teams all around the world
- Attractive salary package based on employment agreement
- Market-leading benefits package (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension plan)
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities
- After a certain period of time on the job, partial remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours