Senior Reporting Specialist - Internal Audit
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of data? Do you know how to make things run smoothly and how to effectively interact with senior stakeholders? Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? We are looking for someone like that to:
– own the production of our yearly and quarterly governance reporting processes focused on internal audit activities and their results
– work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand their reporting requirements, and actively provide support and solutions meeting their needs
– ensure the governance reporting processes and outputs are in line with expectations of senior internal and external stakeholders
– develop and implement controls to verify data quality and smooth production / timelines of all in-scope reports
– analyze current reports for optimizations, enhancements and innovative solutions – continuously improve our reporting processes and products
– develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders, and successfully collaborate with them and with colleagues from other GIA teams
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Krakow. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all Business Divisions and Corporate Center Functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. As a Reporting Manager you will be working as a member of the GIA Global Operations Team that owns the risk assessment and operational planning, audit execution monitoring, as well as reporting and financial controlling processes. We drive process improvements, monitor performance of all core GIA's processes and coordinate the risk assessment and operational planning processes.
The position is based in Zabierzow k/ Krakow (Eximius Park).
– an university degree
– experience (at least 6-8 years) preferably in a control and / or reporting function at a consulting firm or within the financial industry
– strong analytical skills – you are able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
– strong technical skills (SQL, Oracle and / or Alteryx knowledge / experience will be an asset)
– an excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders
– a good understanding of auditing, and audit-related regulations and standards will be an asset
– able to prioritize and balance your own workload – you have strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision
– well organized with a proven ability to coordinate and drive process improvements both within your own function and in other functions
– an excellent communicator, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization, verbally and in writing
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the Bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.