The Client Onboarding Senior Analyst is responsible for Client Onboarding services in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the KYC (Know Your Client) and Account Opening process is handled timely and in accordance to all the Citi regulations and policies.
- Perform the KYC and Account opening process
- Liaise with Compliance department and senior management within business units supported
- Oversee new client onboarding and implement process enhancements to improve client onboarding experience
- Provide Management Information System (MIS) reporting to senior management and ensure delivery of targets within timelines dictated by BAU and Refresh Program
- Monitor account refresh activity daily to ensure regulatory/document requirements are met
- Perform quality reviews on new client and refresh cases, ensuring a high level of quality before cases are finalized
- Maintain ‘Book of Work’ for new system releases and enhancements to existing infrastructure
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience